Director at Connexio Search
Views:1366 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Investment Analyst - Private Equity Real Estate - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-4 yrs)
Investment Analyst, Private Equity Real Estate (PERE)
- A leading international private equity real estate firm with over 100 million square feet under management across mutiple locations in India is looking to enhance its team by adding an investment anayst. In this role, you will be working directly with the group's senior management and will get to create a meaningful impact on businesses across India. The team is fast paced, hard-working, and result-oriented, and we are committed to providing you the opportunity to grow more rapidly than is possible at most other places in this industry.
- This position will suit a self-motivated individual who possesses strong technical and financial skills. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to communicate crisply with co-workers at all levels, including senior management.
- Undertake detailed market analysis using external and internal market research to create submarket thesis, basis the mandate of the investment strategy
- Assist in identification sourcing investment opportunities in identified markets / sectors
- Investment opportunity evaluation
- Prepare detailed financial models to evaluate individual opportunities
- Apply demand and supply analysis to underpin deal thesis
- Prepare detailed deal notes and management presentations to aid Investment Committee decision making
- Assist in due diligence and deal closure
- Coordinate and supervise diligence process including third party advisors/consultants
- Support in commercial negotiations, investment structuring, legal documentation, and transaction closing
- Proactively work with portfolio assets and companies in identifying value levers, execute value enhancement strategies, and enable monetization.
- Identify market leading solutions to push digital and technology transformation within the business, and drive adoption of technology implemented
- Support and mentor Research Analysts Qualifications
- MBA or equivalent Master's degree from a Tier-1 Business School
- Professional certifications (eg. CFA, CA) are an added advantage Experience
- Minimum 1 year of post-graduate work experience at an Investment bank or Investment firm
- Experience in a Real Estate focused investment/asset management profile would be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in financial modeling is required
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, inquisitive, proactive attitude, and ability to take ownership of tasks/ processes assigned
- Superior financial modelling skills. Sound knowledge of corporate finance, valuations, and financial analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment, with senior members of the investment team
- Ability to manage demanding stakeholders across a flat deal team
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction
- Demonstrated interest in developing a career in the real estate industry