Senior Consultant at Sapphire Human Solutions
Views:1604 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Investment Analyst - Private Equity Firm (4-5 yrs)
A private equity firm based out of Mumbai is looking to hire an Investment Analyst.
Opportunity with a PE Firm whose investments are primarily in the natural resource sectors of agriculture, food and metals & mining.
- 4 - 5 yrs Exp
- MBA from Reputed B Schools or Premier Rural / Agriculture Business School
- Excellent Presentation and Excel skills (including but not limited to Pivots, Valuation, PE Multiples, Stacked ratios, Portfolio Reviews etc.)
- Financial Modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities.
- Prepare periodic updates on the funds investment sectors.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements, convey conclusions and insights.
- Support investment team in analysing investment opportunities, portfolio monitoring and supporting transactions.