Co-Founder at Talchemist
Views:7013 Applications:1844 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:709
Investment Analyst - Private Equity Firm (2-6 yrs)
- Build financial models to assess the value and evaluate risk of potential company and asset portfolio acquisitions, incorporating financial projections, asset-based cash flow and/or ALM analysis where required.
- Research potential M&A opportunities in Financial Services Sector, including preparing summary reports and market reviews.
- Preparation of investment analyses, including scenario analysis and risk assessment for presentation to internal and external constituents.
- Maintenance and ongoing development of portfolio company business models, analyse performance against key value drivers, projected cash flow and valuation.
- Monitor and analyse credit risk and financial performance of portfolio companies.
- Experience in financial services sector and in LBO will be highly preferred