Lead Consultant at Mirus
Views:680 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Investment Advisor - Real Estate (5-7 yrs)
Looking to hire for an NBFC :
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of opportunities in the sector/s under focus.
- Display ownership by consistently contributing to enhance quality of analysis and evaluation
- Study the real estate markets across major cities to secure potential investments
- Recommend to the senior team, the viability of an investment transaction.
- Assist Head-Investments in preparation of investment note/presentation etc., and assist with data and facts on the potential investment.
- Assist in drafting contents of the Investment Note/Presentation for review, final recommendation
- Provide inputs for term sheet and assist in drafting the same
- Ensure documentation of investment transactions are in order
- Provide inputs, clarifications as necessary
- Similar role as above at the time of making a divestment
- Take ownership of tracking investee companies performance with relevant industry benchmarks, peer comparison and prepare periodic report to be perused by Mgt. Team
- Track & review performance of investee companies, prepare variance reports, suggest remedial action
- Conduct regular peer analysis
- Prepare preliminary investor reports for Investors on the performance of portfolio cos.
- MIS Assist in the design and updation of MIS formats. Create monthly progress report on each of the Key Performance Areas
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as decided on pre-agreed performance tracking parameters
- To suitably implement actions, as suggested by the senior team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.