Partner at Emerald Management Services
Views:146 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Investment Advisor/Investment Counsellor/Portfolio Counsellor (8-12 yrs)
An esteemed client of EMS, which is a renowned and leading financial institution is hiring Investment Advisors in Hyderabad.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review
- Keep abreast with developments in investment products and opportunities
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes; and explain the rationale
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales
- Assist the client in aligning their investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation
Ideal Candidate :
- Full-time Graduate, Master's preferred
- Fair knowledge of equity and debt market and MF.
- Prior similar experience in handling investment products.
- Target driven and business driven with professional approach.
- Good oral and written communication Skills.
CTC : Up to 20 LPA
PS. Do not apply for the position if your profile does not completely match the position specifications and location