Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:817 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Invest India - Associate - Investment - Northern Europe Region (0-2 yrs)
About Invest India :
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of the Government of India, under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The agency serves as the first point of contact for investors exploring India as a business destination. Invest India is responsible for numerous key government initiatives including Startup India, AGNIi, One District One Product, Project Monitoring Group, and Waste to Wealth among others.
Roles & Responsibilities include :
- Identifying and building investment pipeline companies that have the potential to invest in India.
- Facilitating and handholding investors on their India market entry, business expansion, consolidation, and aftercare support. Additionally, navigating regulatory and policy frameworks for the above investment stages.
- Working on issues related to policy, regulations, operations to enable ease of doing business in close collaboration with industry and government stakeholders
- Preparing and analyzing trade and investment data, bilateral treaties, trade agreements, bilateral MOUs etc. from target countries to evaluate prospective inward investment interests.
- Preparing knowledge reports and pitch decks on market opportunities, key policy initiatives and other areas of interest to promote bilateral commercial relations and support in building a business case for India market entry.
- Organizing stakeholder consultations, roundtables, and investment promotion events, working with incoming delegations to pitch the investment opportunities across focus sectors to potential investors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Economics, International Relations, Management, Public Policy, Development Studies, or a related field will be preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience (Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Multilateral Institutions/ Public Policy will be preferred)
- Prior work experience or education from mentioned countries will be preferred.
- Strong Communications, Research, Coordination, Relationship Management, Cross-Functional Collaboration Skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about India's growth story and are keen to make an impact in a fast-paced, purpose-driven work environment. Interested candidates are requested to share a one-slide presentation on the India investment opportunity for a European investor.