Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:295 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Invest India - Associate/Assistant Manager - Japan Desk Investments (1-3 yrs)
Associate/Assistant Manager - Japan Desk
About Invest India:
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with the various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii and PMG.
- Facilitating investor engagement from Japan
- Building investment pipeline and evaluating prospective inward investment interests by liaising with our stakeholders
- Working on regulatory and policy guidance, issue redressals, ease of doing business measures in close collaboration with industry and government towards bridging existing gaps
- Preparing knowledge reports and pitch decks on market opportunities, key policy initiatives and other areas of interest in bilateral commercial relations
- Preparing and analysing trade and investment data, bilateral treaties, trade agreements, bilateral MOUs etc. from Japan to evaluate prospective inward investment interests.
- Organizing stakeholder consultations, roundtables and investment promotion events pitching the investment opportunities across focus sectors to potential investors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a premier institution (Economics, Finance, Public Policy, Development Studies or a related field will be preferred)
- 1-3 years of work experience (Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Multilateral Institutions/ Public Policy will be preferred)
- Strong Research, Communications, Coordination, Relationship Management, Cross Functional Collaboration Skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills
- Prior work experience in Japan or with a Japanese company would be preferred.