Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:1432 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Invest India - Assistant Manager - Public Policy - Startup (2-5 yrs)
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
We are seeking candidates for Startup India, a flagship initiative of the Government of India intended to catalyze startup culture and build a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a national platform in a start-up like setup. We are a young organization looking for candidates that are passionate about India.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Public Policy or Development Studies/Economics or Management Sciences or a related field (will be preferred)
- 2-5 years- experience of working in Consulting Firm/International Institutions like World Bank, UNDP etc.
- Experience in Investment Promotion, Policy facilitation, Project Management with the State Govt. or Govt. of India (will be preferred)
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
- Previous Startup Experience Preferred
The Candidate is expected to:
- Handhold startups and Government departments in entrepreneurial subjects to create a conducive startup ecosystem
- Resolve queries and grievances in stipulated time
- Run several campaigns to promote entrepreneurship in various locations and communities
- Provide support to DPIIT officials for formulating policies, schemes, measures etc. on
- Address ad hoc requests from DPIIT such as preparation of reports, briefs etc.
The role requires regular travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.