Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:448 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Invest India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
About the Department :
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG
The Ministry of Information is entrusted with the task of disseminating information about government policies, schemes and programmes through the different medium of mass communication covering radio, television, press, social media, printed publicity like booklets; posters, outdoor publicity including through traditional modes of communication such as dance, drama, folk recitals, puppet shows etc.
The Ministry is also the focal point as regards policy matters related to private broadcasting sector, administering of the public broadcasting service- Prasar Bharati, multi-media advertising and publicity of the policies and programmes of the Union Government, film promotion and certification and regulation of print media.
The selected candidate will be a part of the core team working out of Mumbai & Delhi to support the Ministry to fulfil its mandate boosting business and foreign investments in the space of content production and post-production in India. They will also work towards enhancing the domestic policy environment and infrastructure for such activities.
- Identify and engage relevant foreign stakeholders (film commissions, film festival organizers, film financiers, industry organizations, media marketing firms and other relevant organizations etc.) to plan and execute international outreach activities (roadshows, roundtables, seminars, and conferences to engage foreign stakeholders)
- To promote India as the preferred destination for audio-visual content production and post-production activities.
- To evaluate the current status, progress and challenges within the co-production treaties signed by India.
- To initiate more co-production treaties with foreign countries and discuss potential collaboration opportunities.
- Ensure implementation of major central-level sectoral schemes and timely disbursal of incentives under these schemes.
- Engage and coordinate with domestic State governments to integrate their relevant procedures with the National Single Window System (NSWS) to streamline the permissions/approvals system for shooting films, setting up theatres, and holding events.
- Engage with multiple Central and State-level government agencies and departments to facilitate foreign filmmakers and production houses in shooting of foreign projects, carrying out co-production projects in India and resolving any related issues
- Identify potential M&E investors for India to build a robust investment pipeline for the sector and engage with these investors to bring projects to the country.
- Oversee preparation of investor pitch decks and other knowledge products (reports, concept notes, talking points etc.) to build long-term sectoral intelligence and to meet the requirements of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, as and when required.
- Ensure regular up-dation and management of the FFO portal.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Economics/Finance/ Commerce/Media & Journalism/Marketing/Advertising/Computer Science & Engineering
- 2-6 years of professional experience in project management, preferably in the media and entertainment industry.
- Experience in stakeholder management and client services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.