Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:588 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Invest India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Investment Specialist - Western Europe (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - Investment Specialist - Western Europe
About the Department :
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with the various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii and PMG.
Invest India, the National Investment Promotion & Facilitation Agency of the Government of India, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for its Western Europe team. This would cover the focus countries of Switzerland, Italy, France & Netherlands. We are looking for candidates who would work on promoting and facilitating European business interests from the mentioned countries into India.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identifying and building investment pipeline companies that have the potential to invest in India.
- Facilitating and handholding investors on their India market entry, business expansion, consolidation, and aftercare support. Additionally, navigating regulatory and policy frameworks for the above investment stages.
- Working on issues related to policy, regulations, operations to enable ease of doing business in close collaboration with industry and government stakeholders
- Preparing and analysing trade and investment data, bilateral treaties, trade agreements, bilateral MOUs etc. from target countries to evaluate prospective inward investment interests.
- Preparing knowledge reports and pitch decks on market opportunities, key policy initiatives and other areas of interest to promote bilateral commercial relations and support in building a business case for India market entry.
- Organizing stakeholder consultations, roundtables, and investment promotion events, working with incoming delegations to pitch the investment opportunities across focus sectors to potential investors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a premier institution (Economics, International Relations, Management, Public Policy, Development Studies, or a related field will be preferred)
- 3-5 years of work experience (Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Multilateral Institutions/ Public Policy will be preferred)
- Prior work experience or education from mentioned countries will be preferred.
- Strong Communications, Research, Coordination, Relationship Management, Cross-Functional Collaboration Skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills