Manager - Talent Acquisition at Invesco
Views:3742 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Invesco - Associate Director - Strategy (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT INVESCO :
Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
We are privileged to manage more than $926.1 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as of September 30, 2018). We have:
- Specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles and geographies.
- Over 7,000 employees focused on client needs across the globe.
- Proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries.
- Solid financials, an investment grade debt rating, and a strong balance sheet.
ABOUT THE POSITION :
Associate Director for the Head of Office at Invesco will Lead/Co-Lead strategic and operational initiatives to drive transformations through the Head of Office's office. The Role will drive and lead high impact and visibility projects on behalf of the Head of Office, across BUs, functions and regions
You will be responsible for :
- As a Senior Individual Contributor you will provide consulting, advisory, strategic assistance and decision support to Head of Office on variety of topics related to the - IIPL- (Invesco India Pvt. Ltd) strategic priorities, strengthening our mandate, improving contribution to Invesco's mission.
- In response to the business need to ensure long-term sustainability of change management initiatives, this role will develop framework that enables an agile and integrated approach to manage such programs.
- Project management experience: Working with multiple teams across the organization to drive change as well managing small working groups.
- Facilitating deliberations with senior leaders to define and articulate location strategy, simulating 'so what' scenarios, deriving projects aimed at achieve Invesco's goals and Mission.
- Design, develop and work on continuous improvements on high potential Cross Functional projects and process improvements using Six Sigma, Lean methodologies.
- You need to be a Strategic Thinker with ability to dynamically identify, evaluate key issues and conceptualize (Planning, Solution Design, Budgeting), Drive (Contract Monitoring, Implementation) solutions to closure.
- Identify Opportunities to work and initiate technology and automation related projects/programs.
- Collaborating with cross functional/business Leaders and partners for Operational Development and Delivery.
- You will be responsible for communicating and working with Senior Management globally to drive and deliver the project.
- Responsible for Delivering Statistical and performance reports to the management on need basis, this includes KPI (key Performance indicators), Scenario/Analysis for the Invesco India Pvt. Ltd.
Work Experience / Knowledge :
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities and work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of project management skills.
- Exceptional Analytical, problem solving, Excel and data management skills
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels across organization with tact and diplomacy, and with a high level of cultural sensitivity
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
- Strong ability to execute / demonstrated ability to execute
- Proficiency in Microsoft - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required :
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people's opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Master's Degree and 10+ years relevant experience
Competency Requirements - Invesco Core :
- We are purely focused on delivering a superior investment experience for clients
- We earn trust by acting with integrity
- We value our employees and their diverse perspectives
- We achieve more by working together across the office and around the globe
- We are passionate in our continuous pursuit of performance excellence
Competency Requirements - Leadership :
- Makes sound decisions
- Motivates and engages
- Develops others
- Builds and executes realistic plans
- Shows drive and initiative
- Shows adaptability
- Earns credibility