HR at Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited
Views:621 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions - Vice President - Design & Development - Techno Functional (12-23 yrs)
Opportunity for VP - D&D (Techno Functional role)
- The VP-D&D is expected to support the design & development of IKS Health's Administrative Journey platform as we continue to find innovative & pragmatic tech first solutions to enable better, safer Care Delivery for Provider Enterprises and succeed in both Volume (FFS) and Value.
- The incumbent will work closely with various teams within IKS, collaborating very closely with our clients, to provide oversight on onboarding & continuously engaging with operating-executives, user-buyers & users of IKS Health's product portfolio. We seek a leader with passion and track record of developing/leading tech led products. Incumbents must have expertise, understanding of the Physician's mindset, out of the box thinking, with exceptional collaborative skills to ensure that we can build the most successful partnerships in the ambulatory healthcare space in the US.
- The ideal candidate will have a broad skill set including the ability to create & implement frameworks, deep analytical skills, excellent business judgment, strategic conceptualization skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a superior experience by engaging our customers. The role is inherently cross-functional. The incumbent will work closely with the executive leadership of business development, operations, marketing, and tech teams and must have the leadership presence, communication & persuasion skills to represent the team. The incumbent will also be customer-obsessed with high self-motivation and a passion to strive for excellence.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Product Design & Innovation:
- Guide our Design & Development team with Expertise to:
- Evolve our current product portfolio by building new features, variants & enhancements that improve adoption, ease of use, value for our clients & increase profitability & scalability for IKS
- Design new solutions by conceptualizing, designing, testing & piloting new solutions that may enable clients to improve revenue, reduce cost at scale and improve the financial viability of the practice.
- Working with our Technology team to embed technology deeper into our product suite to make them more effective & efficient for the client & IKS and help us achieve our vision of transforming our product suite into a technology-led solution.
- Create opportunities for bundling various products within IKS' suite with front & back-end synergies.
Engaging Client Physician Organization:
- Engaging with the Client Physician Organization across all levels to understand their pain points/challenges to develop a fit-for-purpose solution and help resolve any issues during implementation / ongoing use.
- Work with Sales teams to identify & sign up clients for pilots for newly conceptualized products.
Client Liaison & Management (Executive-Level):
- Establish executive relationships with clients & prospects and work on identifying opportunities to further expand IKS' existing product Clinical Services Product Suite and co-create new solutions working with a client.
Coaching & Education:
- Leveraging the domain knowledge & experience to impact learning through formal & informal teaching methods to the delivery teams in India and United states. This would be both through remote training & through in-person training with small groups in India and USA.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- MBA, MS, PHD with P&L management experience on payor or provider revenue management, improvement & data analytics for 15-20 years
- Experience in Ambulatory and acute care segment
- Understanding the broader US Healthcare with a deep understanding RCM, Contract Management Medical Coding, Patient Access.
- Demonstrated ability to show thought leadership
- Experience with designing creative solutions to improve healthcare process and functions
- Experience working with remote & cross-border teams
- Demonstrated ability in influencing various functional leaders in a matrix based organization
Required Competencies & Attributes:
- Strategic Orientation: The ability to think long- term and beyond one's own area. It involves three key dimensions: business awareness, critical analysis and integration of information, and the ability to develop an action-oriented plan.
- Detail orientation: The ability to perform as an individual contributor while collaborating with the team to deliver on the business, technology, and infrastructure goals
- Business Acumen & Commercial Orientation: The ability to identify business opportunities, enabling long term increase in profit and revenue. Understanding of commercial aspects of running a business that allows one to fundamentally understand unit economics & ROI of each of the products & services.
- High Intensity: Ability to apply a high degree of focus, concentration and energy on projects / programs
- Self-Driven for Continuous Improvement: Inherently driven to constantly look for opportunities to develop and improve user experience.
- Customer Relationship Management: The ability to serve and build valuable relationships with customers or clients, internal or external.
- The ability to understand the market in which a business operates. This business context can include the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment.
- People and Organizational Development: The ability to develop the long- term capabilities of others and the organization as a whole, and find satisfaction in influencing or even transforming someone's life or career.
- Collaborate, Inspire, Influence & Rally: Ability to work effectively with, and influence that outside of your own functional area for positive impact on business performance. Able to rally senior executives & various teams across functions to align to their agenda.
Key Areas of Performance: The performance of the incumbent will be closely linked to delivery against IKS' vision to create the Physician Enablement Platform of the future. The performance will be monitored in the following 3 areas that determine.