HR Business Partner at iNurture Galileo India Pvt Ltd
Views:370 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
iNurture Galileo India - Senior Marketing Lead (8-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Conceptualization, Visualizing & Designing of Logos, Website, Mobile App, Social Media Creatives, Digital Marketing Creatives, Video & Print etc. etc.,
- MarComm: Design and execute annual marketing communication plan for the company, drafting high quality communications ensuring appropriate content, tone, brevity and consistency
- Planning, developing and implementing all the MarComm and BrandComm activities both for digital and conventional channels.
- B2C communication, with partner branding or the concerned sub-branding and ensure that online and offline communication is in sync.
- Plan, execute and monitor digital campaigns for iNurture and its partners on Google, Facebook and other channels.
- Generate leads through SEO and organic campaigns.
- "PR and Events - Drive PR initiatives and activations" - Connect with media houses for both online & offline communication
- Marketing and branding activities like print ads, radio ads, TV ads, ATL, BTL and other branding activities.
- Liaising with marketing agencies for campaigns on TV, Radio, Online, Outdoor & Print.
- Organizing and participating in events like seminars, education fairs, trade shows etc.
- Team Management - Manage team performance and output quality.
- Storytelling: Conceptualize & create a strong storytelling ethos for Influencer marketing & product shoots.
- Review and run the final quality check of all forms of communications of the brand being released internal as well as external.
- Coordinate with content team, social media team & manage in house team of designers for overall execution of Brand Go-to market strategy (Buzz, pre-launch, launch & post-launch).
- Developing high quality and effective marketing collateral's that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Work closely with agencies for developing and launching initiatives and programmes to strengthen brand positioning, overcome competitor challenges, etc.,
- Carry out efficient Media planning and execution across all mediums
- Generate MIS and analytical reports for management reviews.
- Work closely with Sales distribution teams across channels for establishing and achieving the business plans (top-line profitability) through effective ATL BTL programs
- Maintaining and updating brand communications guidelines - including visual and copy content.