HR Business Partner at iNurture Galileo India Pvt Ltd
Views:446 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
iNurture Education Solutions - Community Manager - Social Media & Content Writer (3-8 yrs)
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
Job brief :
- We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a - people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. We are looking for a candidate familiar with creative software's such as Adobe Creative suite to create engaging and on brand graphics for a variety of media.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with key stake-holders such as Channel partners, schools, internal team- s, industry professionals and journalists
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and market best practices
- Proven work experience as a community manager with around 4-5 years of experience.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proven graphic designing experience. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Media communications or related field is a plus- NIFT, NID, Srishti, MICA or Pearl Academy graduates preferred.
- Additional qualifications in marketing or English will be an advantage