Talent Partner at Intuit
Views:751 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Intuit - Senior Technical Program Manager (7-15 yrs)
Senior Technical Program Manager
Job Description :
- Come join Intuit India as a "Senior Technical Program Manager". We are looking for creative problem solvers to serve as a program leader, with responsibility for overall program delivery and success. Help the team develop and manage our highest impacting programs to accelerate our mission of powering prosperity around the world.
- If you're passionate about building platforms at scale that help transform the lives of consumers, small businesses and accountants we would love to have you join our team as a PMO for the Intuit India Platform Enablement team.
- We are looking for candidates who have strong program management experience with deep technical understanding, customer empathy, strong execution capability, and a track record of building strong business partnerships and delivering impactful business results.
- Drive and own Technical program management for Intuit India Platform with touch points across our US, Canada and India teams.
- Aid in planning for India program, partnering with key stakeholders across product management, engineering managers, architects and quality engineering leaders.
- Communicate the plan, status and risk to Director, Vice President level stakeholders.
- Build trust and drive change on a program across multiple portfolios & across geographies.
- Drive and own the program strategy including tying the business unit, portfolio and program strategy together. Use influence to help teams understand how the program fits into the overall strategy.
- Prioritize initiatives within the program and surface risks and trade-offs as well as recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Breakdown and organize the program into manageable pieces that can be delegated or individually owned.
- Drive the status and reporting structure in a manner that is consistent with both Agile principles and the needs of the program.
- Partner with leadership to create an environment where the teams are recognized and feel encouraged to the point that they want to work on your program(s).
- Develop decision-making principles and recommendations for decisions.
- Identify risks, develop a risk mitigation plan and gain buy in from stakeholders.
- Use data, principles and risk mitigation to assess progress to plan.
- Strong Program Management leadership experience, including 5-8 years leading multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical key points.
- Proven ability in unearthing and managing risks in the program.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs.
- Computer science education or equivalent experience.
- 7-15 years experience in technology focused programs.
- Agile training and experience preferred.
- PMP Certification is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.