Talent Acquisition Supervisor at Insight Advisors Private Limited
Views:182 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
International Taxation/Transfer Pricing Role - BFSI - CA (3-15 yrs)
Key Area Responsibilities :
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation, and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients. Assisting clients in transfer pricing planning.
- Selection of Best TP Methods and Comparability Adjustments.
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line. Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis.
- Should be well versed on Thin Capitalisation Rule & in using Indian and foreign databases.
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level.
- Strategizing Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements.
- Coordinating with Clients / Partners on the planning and management of assignments.
- Providing timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed the client's expectations.
- Preparing functional analysis & benchmarking analysis.
Job Title : CA - Transfer Pricing, Intl Taxation
- Ensure the formulation and execution of Transfer Pricing solutions.
- Provide advice to management on Transfer Pricing issues.
- Work closely with various teams and Tax authority to ensure compliance.
- Identify Transfer Pricing opportunities within the organisation.
- Develop new initiatives and functions that supports the Transfer Pricing Practice.
- Reviewing and finalizing transfer pricing documentation reports.
- Having Knowledge on UAE Corporate Tax Law.
- Having Experience on guiding clients on International Taxation Matters
- Providing Business Restructuring Solutions by Studying Various DTAA between countries
- Having Knowledge on BEPS Action Points & OECD TP Guidelines & BEPS Pillar 1 & 2
Required Candidate Profile :
- Core Transfer Pricing & International Taxation knowledge & Knowledge on FEMA
- Qualified CA with 2 to 4 years of transfer pricing experience
- Experience in Big 4 would be preferred
- Strong international Transfer Pricing experience (3 years) or a qualified tax professional with strong commercial acumen and desire to join the TP & IT team
- 2+ years of experience in transfer pricing, working closely with an in-house accounting/finance department.
- Establish and implement sound Transfer Pricing policies.
- Ensure Transfer Pricing planning and Reports are complying.
- Having Knowledge on GCC Markets.
- Ensure projects assigned are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to make independent decisions and to deal confidently with senior professionals.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at various stages of completion.
- Possess strong service delivery and strong commercial awareness.
- Adaptable and independent, able to work with various stakeholders to drive various projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.