HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:354 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
International Sales Role - SaaS (5-12 yrs)
As an SDR, you:
- Are responsible for initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
- Are able to present & demonstrate VWO's value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
- Convert marketing-generated leads to qualified opportunities.
- Follow the qualification process for opportunities generated.
- Close deals up to a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
- Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity, and Revenue targets.
- Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has an adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
- Ensure closure of opportunities up to a threshold.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams, and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
- Contact all new leads in the CRM system within the first 30 mins. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size. Dispose of all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
- Provide regular updates on revenue closed, opportunities created, and activity levels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement. Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up - tech sales background preferred.
- Flexibility - the ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- The technical bent of mind - ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of the SAAS industry.
- 2-4 Years of relevant Inside Sales/Tele Sales /Outbound Sales/Account Development experience with at least one year in a closing role.
- Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to an Inside Sales Specialist role
BDR Role & Responsibilities
- Promoting and marketing client i4 business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web and CRM research
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of a minimum of 70-100 activities per day with 5-7 connects
- Scheduling the most qualified and productive demos while also providing in-depth information to the Sales team
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Own prospecting, lead generation, sales qualification & initial customer calls to ensure the team meets annual revenue targets
- Undertake market research to identify new and potential sectors, organizations, and functions for the product
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to generate new leads across different sectors, functions, and geographies
- Manage the complete outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements, and qualify them
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers
- Tee up leads that will turn into the business through persistence
You would be a great fit if you are/have:
- Proven track record of operating in a highly metrics-driven environment with a focus on activity and conversion rates. 2+ years of SD experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard-working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound calling activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Strong understanding of the application of data and the decision-making process in large enterprises.
- Ability to break down a prospect's requirements and effectively communicate it internally to other teams
- An expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Can conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM & Vidyard
- Ability to think on your feet - you are someone who can figure out creative ways to keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects.
- You are ruthlessly data-driven, measuring every step of the sales process and can figure out ways to scale it to the next level
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, Self-aware, hard-working, personable, humble & and able to work independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.