Consultant at Outrival HR Solutions
Views:139 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
International Remittance Manager - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
Based in Juba, South Sudan, the Manager will support our business growth. One will be responsible for strategic planning for growth of International Remittance business and partner relationship. Be responsible for the revenue growth, expansion of new corridors for both outward and inward remittances, ensure compliance, develop the client base, identify clients- needs, and promote company's products and services. This role also involves working with internal teams to ensure a coordinated approach to grow revenues.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Relationship Management in international remittance business and local partner projects
2. To foster enduring customer relationships by providing excellent products and services.
3. To nurture mutually-rewarding business partnerships.
4. Responsible for the international remittance business and local partner projects
5. Identify and open new corridors / countries for inward and outward remittances.
6. Identify and execute new potential partners to drive increase in business Lead direct relationship with business partners.
7. Develop budget plans for partnership and coordinate with stakeholders
8. Develop presentations and reports for partnership accounts
9. Lead direct relationship with business partners both local and international partners
10. Responsible for negotiation with partners and writing business proposal for projects
11. Execute and negotiate agreements, renewals and amendments for operating business
12. Work closely with Product and IT team to implement the new partner projects
13. Responsible for coordinating with compliance team and ensuring the compliance for international remittance business within the organization and with each corridor, partner
14. Act as contact point for partner to receive feedback, resolve issues and propose better solution for future process
1. Possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, (Master Degree major in Economics, Business Management or related field from an accredited university is preferred)
2. Minimum 8 years of experience in a financial institution
3. Minimum 4-5 years- experience in International Remittance, AML, Compliance
4. Possesses wide-ranging industry experience, uses professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
5. Good presentation skills and people skills; team player
6. Excellent in Computer
7. Demonstrates high energy, professionalism and maturity