Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1071 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Internal Talent Acquisition Lead (10-15 yrs)
The Edge Partnership is an Asia-focused recruitment firm, with 7 offices across the region in India, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia. We work with some of the leading global organizations, as well as prominent domestic companies, across a range of industries and functions.
To do that effectively, we need the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles. This role will be critical in ensuring The Edge Partnership continues to help 'Build Businesses' and 'Develop Careers' across Asia.
As an Internal Talent Acquisition lead, your role is to own our internal recruitment function, build pipelines of talent, and promote The Edge Partnership as a platform on which people can successfully develop their recruitment careers, in an environment with a strong focus on training and development. It is essential that you are able to call potential recruiters directly, understand their suitability for the organization, understand their performance track record and if they would be a strong addition to the existing team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a consistent recruitment process to be applied for internal hiring in India.
- Manage the running of the India Campus hiring program.
- Managing and overseeing the internal recruitment of all vacant positions, including market mapping, and building pipelines of talent at a Principal Consultant, Associate Director, and Director level.
- Ensuring all employees have a consistent and positive onboarding experience.
- Manage junior team members, and develop their skills in talent attraction, headhunting, mapping, interviewing and assessment skills.
- Positioning The Edge as an employer of choice and a platform for experienced recruiters to develop their careers.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 10 years of successful recruitment experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
- The ability to identify talent to help The Edge achieve its business goals.
- Working effectively in a team.
If you are experienced and think working with The Edge sounds exciting, we would love to arrange an initial informal conversation to discuss how our aspirations might align.