Recruiter at Crab Associates
Views:511 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Internal Communications Role - Advertising/Events Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create marketing and Promotional Materials, both print and electronic
- Content & script writing
- Support social media platform
- Create Company literature and other forms of communication
- Internal communication (who can design some simple things with marketing for internal comms. and independently as well for non-marketing internal comms)
- Responsible for content, designing and roll out of all communication - print, digital and audio visuals.
- Develop and implement Corporate communication plans for all business verticals taking into consideration their unique business requirements.
- Internal communication with regards to important announcements, events, projects to be communicated through mails, newsletters, articles etc.
- Develop Market Communication Campaigns
- To deliver corporate priorities and communication objectives
- Reputation management
- Stakeholder management
- Corporate Brand Management
- Brand visibility programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.