Lead Consultant at TotlRPO LLP
Views:144 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Internal Auditor - Insurance Domain - Big4 Consulting Firm (4-13 yrs)
- Working knowledge of Asset Management Business (Front Office, Risk Management, Reporting)
- Working knowledge of Asset management servicing (Fund Administration, Custody Operations, Transfer Agent)
- Regulation Experience (Preferred) - Understanding of India, UK and US regulations applicable to AMCs and Mutual Funds
- Experience in data analytics review of Asset management firms would be an added advantage.
- Internal Audit
The opportunity :
- The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
- You will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, IFC, Clause 49 assistance.
Your key responsibilities
- Execution on client engagement - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.