Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:485 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Internal Auditor - Financial Services Firm (4-14 yrs)
We have an opening for one of the well known US based financial service organisation for the role of Internal Audit
Looking for Senior position for the role of Internal audit who has worked for asset management/Finance / HR/ Corporate Functions / Business Audit function for global clients or international companies.
- Supports the developmentation, implementation and maintenance of detailed programs for audits, the review of complex financial, operational, compliance and risk systems, processes and procedures to determine efficiency, effectiveness and alignment with internal policies, procedures, regulations and industry standards.
- Documents the audit results which include comments on the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls and processes being audited.
- May act as the lead expert in the group on critical business areas, processes, systems and/or regulations. Reviews and evaluates more complex control structures to determine the adequacy of internal controls, operating efficiency and customer service.
- Selects methods and techniques for performing audits and evaluating results.
- Contributes to decisions and projects that have a moderate to high impact to the organization.
- Consistently works on audits or situations across supported business lines. Disseminate and share best practices with middle management, adding value to the business and enabling the principles of risk management and control to be embedded in the culture and management practices. Participates in defining audit service standards for the organization.
- Handles routine to complex assignments. Researches and resolves difficult transaction issues. Responds to moderately complex and complex requests for information and service concerns and has the ability to resolve issues on own. Identifies workflow problems pertaining to team functions; recommends and implements solutions to issues.
- Follow-up on the status of the remediation of audit issues. Validates the adequacy and effectiveness of controls implemented by the business to remediate audit issues.
- Drafts periodic reports for senior management of business on the progress of audit plans and status of remediation of audit issues.