Consultant at BNC Global
Views:430 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Internal Auditor - CA (0-1 yrs)
Internal Auditor-CA Freshers
1. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
2. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
3. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
4. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
5. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
6. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
7. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
8. To review Business process & internal controls.
9. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
10. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
11. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Required Candidate profile :
1. CA Freshers with experience in internal audit
2. Prior experience in P2P, O2C, SOX/IFC Testing, RCM, SOP development would be preferred
3. Excellent communication skills