Consultant at BNC Global
Views:631 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Internal Auditor - Big4 - CA (0-2 yrs)
1. Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients.
2. Execute the assignment as per internal standards.
3. Drafting of report as per internal standards.
4. Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines
5. Take up internal audit assignments by defining the scope
6. Identification of risk and cost reduction opportunities for our clients.
7. Recommend measures for improving efficiency, productivity and reducing costs.
8. To review Business process & internal controls.
9. Use various analytical tools, rating indices to evaluate, benchmark processes, and environment in Client organizations.
10. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
11. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision-making and support processes and key client business drivers.
Desired Candidate profile
1. Semi qualified CAs/CA freshers with internal audit experience during articleship
2. Experience in P2P, O2C, HR, inventory and SOP
3. Looking for immediate joiners
4. Okay with C2H role as of now. With satisfactory performance the role may turn into a permanent position
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.