Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:419 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Internal Auditor - Automotive Component Manufacturer - CA (4-8 yrs)
Employer - Listed Automotive Component Manufacturer
Role. - Internal Auditor
Job Location - Pune
- Audit of Plants as per Annual Plan
- SAP data downloading related to plant audit area like Procurement to Pay (P2P), Order to cash (O2C), BOM management, Contract Labor, Inventory Management, Production Management, EHS Compliance, Statutory Compliance, Finance & Account, Fixed Asset Management, Maintenance Management, Outbound Logistic & utility Management.
- To communicate Audit schedule to Plant & initiate opening meeting with Plant Head & Plant Team on scope of audit & duration.
- On site plant visit for audit for approx. 1 month for each plant.
- To do process analysis and discuss with process owner on the observations.
- Gathering email communication response from process owners on the observations communicated.
- Discussion with Reviewer on Audit for any observations and doing changes as per recommendations.
- Closing meeting with Plant Heads & Process Owners.
- Special Investigation / assignments to be conduct every year as assigned by Head Internal Audit.
- Internal Audit Report Preparation
- Drafting of observation & updating the management response in Internal Audit Report.
- Identify target date for implementation on observations.
- Submission of IA report to reviewer for any changes or inputs.
- To prepare Key Summary of high-risk observations and to discuss the report with BU Head / CFO / CEO.
- Interaction with cross functional team like BD, SAP, TPM team as required.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) for implementation of Observation.
- Email intimation to all plants for ATR open points closure as per target date.
- Submit monthly MIS on ATR to MD, CEO & BU Heads.
- Enforce 90% closure of all ATR points by year end.
- SOP Preparation
- Propose minimum 2 SOPs per year as assigned by Head Internal Audit.
- Prepare draft on SOPs and submit to reviewer & Head Internal Audit for any changes and suggestions to be incorporated in the SOP.
- Discuss with all concern heads for incorporating responsibilities and key parameter indicators.
- Final submission of SOP for implementation.
- Cost Saving Initiative & Risk Management
- Identify cost saving topics during the Audit process and recommend process changes. Check feasibility of the same & horizontal deployment of the same in other plants.
- Cost recovery follow up from vendor & customers based on recommendations.
- Identify high risk observations & to be highlighted for closure. Define controls over the high risk across the group.
- Fraud & Investigation
- Conducting fraud & Investigation in the area assigned by the management & as directed by the Internal Audit Head.
- Prepare report of such investigation based on evidences gathered and present to IA head & management
Please send your CV with below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary (Fix + Variable)
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Ok for Pune/ Aurangabad Location-Yes / No
6. Notice Period
7. Ok for Work from office role - Yes / no