Associate Recruiter at Techsist Solution Private Limited
Views:106 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Internal Audit Role - Manufacturing/Telecom (1-8 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensure high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
- Communicate issues & outcome of work performed to the engagement team / clients (as required) through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Collaborate with members of the engagement team to plan engagements and develop work programs, risk assessments, and planning documents.
- Take responsibility for tasks, including consistent review of own work to identify and improve on approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervision.
- Interact with client teams to gather necessary information and data points corresponding to the engagement objectives and scope
- Ability to analyse data sets using combination of tools (Microsoft office, SQL scripts, Alteryx etc. or equivalent) to derive meaningful insights & trends, and create visualizations for effective 'storytelling with data'
- Maintain engagement documentation for review and archival purposes, as per risk management principles and guidelines of the firm
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes. Engagements would vary in the areas:
- Internal audits, special reviews
- Process and controls optimization (SOX / IFC / ICOFR etc.)
- Risk analytics, controls automation
- Enterprise asset management
- Revenue assurance and fraud management (RAFM)
- Large scale program risk management (B/OSS transformations)
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- GRC technology enablement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.