Associate Recruitment Consultant at Techsist
Views:236 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Internal Audit Role - Big4 (3-8 yrs)
Internal Audit - Big4
- We are hiring for One of the Big 4 .
Role : Senior Consultant, Manager.
Location : PAN India
Roles & Responsibilities :
The current role requires executing SOX, ICFR/ IFC, internal audit and other risk consulting engagements for insurance companies/ asset managers. As part of the role, the candidate is expected to:
- Perform end-to-end internal audits from planning to reporting including process understanding, walkthroughs, preparation of risk and control matrix / audit work program, control testing to assess their design and operating effectiveness, drafting issues and agreeing issues/ actions with management.
- For Managers/ S Con, have an in-depth understanding of the insurance / asset management / FS industry risks/ issues / trends.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of SOX/ ICFR/ Internal Audit methodology.
- Deliver / manage engagements to time, cost and high quality.
- Identify key areas of improvement in the client's business processes and add value by preparing insightful recommendations.
- Contribute to business development activities such as preparing proposals, lead identification
- Always comply with the firm's quality and risk management policies
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business
- 3 to 8 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in Big 4.
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.