Senior Human Resource Specialist at Intermiles
Views:322 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InterMiles - Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
About the role :
Product Manager involves planning and assisting in the product development, marketing and distribution of a product. This also involves in regular research and product analysis, coordination with different teams (Technical/ Marketing/ DA/ Customer Service) and product marketing etc to have the inputs to drive the innovations/ enhancements in the product. Also has the responsibility in creating the differentiators in the product life cycle wrt the competition.
What you'll do :
- Gather business requirements and customer needs from stakeholders and translate into best-in-class digital experiences
- Prioritize and oversee execution of the mobile app product roadmap considering the business objectives and organization vision
- Prepare & deliver PRDs and BRDs with detailed usage scenarios, user stories, features specifications, and product design for payments products (Credit/Debit/Prepaid)
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements
- Objectively conceptualize research and evaluate new ideas from a market and financial standpoint
- Fully techno functional integrational analyst to deal with tech teams(internal/external) for the development and integrations
- Shall be responsible to solutionize the key problems and brainstorming along with Product & Business Head
- Handle integration with key partners for the payment program on regular basis
- Manage Product marketing of the live product via Push, email & SMS
- Conceptualize the Product launch plan and manage the launch campaign from product lifecycle perspective
- Shall be product owner for the overall product and manage the development and rollout with less supervision
What you should have :
- Overall 7 years of work experience, development lifecycle, including experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Working experience as Product Manager for a consumer-facing mobile product is a must.
- Expertise building amazing mobile app experiences for iOS and Android platforms is a must
- Experience with B2B / B2C services and/or payments is highly desired is a must
- Experience with loyalty products is preferrable
- Should have worked in payments products/card products as product manager with a bank, wallet company, NBFC, payment processor, payment consultant etc
- Engineering Graduate / Master's degree
- Should be sound in technology and development cycles
Your capabilities :
- Needs an analytical / thinking bent of mind with broad understanding of usability & Design
- Solid payments technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in payments product development, operations & implementation
- Delivered robust presentations to executive leaders
- Passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once, management of cross-functional teams to meet deadlines & delivery of projects successfully on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented, strong technical intuition, organized and collaborative.
- Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.