Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:560 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Interior Designer/Senior Interior Designer - Commercial - Architecture Firm (2-7 yrs)
- Collaborate on all phases of Corporate Workplace oriented interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Ability to ideate quickly through utilizing computational design tools.
- Collaborate and participate in the selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
- Produce drawings and details, which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with consultants, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples, when necessary.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs .