Consultant at InterGlobe Technologies
Views:3033 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
InterGlobe Technologies - Solution Delivery Manager (14-24 yrs)
Solution Delivery Manager Opportunity with IGT, Dubai. (Travel/Airline)
Position: Program/Delivery Management
Role: Solution Delivery Manager - Travel/Airline
Experience: 14 Yrs to 24 Yrs
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: As per UAE Standard
Job Type: Permanent (1yr and extendable)
- 8+ yrs IT project delivery experience, with experience involving managing large scale business IT projects (or programs) end-to-end (initiation through business implementation) using industry standard project/program management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with designing, planning and delivering business IT solutions that enable business change/transformation
- Highly competent in project risk and issues identification, mitigation (risks only) and management; and reliable status reporting
- Demonstrated experience with complex, senior level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams
- Extensive knowledge of project and program management practices, usually holding a project management certification from a recognized professional body (such as Project Management Institute)
Professional Skills :
- 5-8 Experience implementing Scrum methodology from the ground up for multiple teams
- 3+ years Agile Coaching (ability to coach multiple teams in the principles of Agile and the practices of Scrum / Kanban)
- 8+ years of Project Management experience managing multiple teams of resources
- Self-starter with Consultant Mentality - Need to be able to coach and guide the client and teams
- Ability to manage and engage with senior level relationships
- Experience leading multiple simultaneous projects/detailed delivery objectives
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with clients, internal teams and leadership
- Certified as Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified SAFe Scrum or Advanced Scrum Master or equivalent
- Project/program management, methods & tools; relationship management; management of large teams; software development; vendor management; business change management and process improvement.
- Excellent business
- English communication skills, verbal and written
- Own the product backlog and weekly cadence
- Be able to write and update user stories where appropriate, priorities feature development, plan iterations, and keep engineers unblocked.
- Have ability to break down Epics into user stories.
- Support PO in conducting competitive analysis and synthesise findings to make data-driven product decisions.
- Work with PO on projects and work closely with PO and stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of feature complete applications
- Work with UX/UI designs teams to ensure proposed designs are feasible.
- Work with PO to priorities backlog
- Help to support and deliver best practices in agile product management
- Ability to translate technical IT solutions in business language that can be clearly understood by PO and stakeholders.
- Work closely with scrum masters within the other teams to align, manage and escalate where appropriate.
- Have a detailed understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Be able to take part and drive product demonstrations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal teams.
- Work closely with the project BA in order to ensure stories are clearly defined and ready to be worked upon in a timely fashion.
- Desired experience working for a loyalty programme within an airline
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification preferred
Share below Details in resume :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Architect Experience If any :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Valid Passport : Mandatory:
Passport Number & Expiry Date :
Onsite Experience (If any) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.