Assistant Manager - HR at Intello Labs
Views:1228 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Intello Labs - Business Growth/Strategy Manager (2-4 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Business Growth & Strategy
Location : Gurgaon
Industry - Looking to hire someone with min2 years of experience preferably from BIG 3 management consulting firms,
Intello Labs is India's most awarded agri-tech startup. Our vision is to bring complete transparency in the food and agriculture supply chain. We are creating cutting edge solutions for scalable quality assessment and improvement and leverage AI, Computer Vision and IoT.
We are working with various industries such as food retail, food processing, commodity traders providing them with tools to assess and track quality across their processes. This helps them make better procurement, storage and usage decisions leading to right price and reduced wastage.
At Intello Labs, we work at the bleeding edge of deep learning and collaborate with the world & best companies and research centres. We are looking for a self - driven and motivated individual who shall be aligned to drive the organization's growth, strategy and operations by working closely with the CXO's and core team members.
Education: B. Tech/Management degree from Top Tier-1 Institute
Should have worked with top strategic management consulting firms for a minimum of 2 years
- Formulating long term & short-term strategic plans to enhance business activities and operations in coordination with macro plans during organization's transition
- Tap market trends, SWOT analysis, market mapping and research competition to mitigate risks. Assess the company's operational and strategic performance
- Devise & materialize Go To Market strategies & roadmaps of big bets for a positive top line impact and analyze business proposals with investors, external & internal stakeholders
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers & acquisitions)
- Align with marketing analysts & advisors in deploying initiatives to garner mindshare & strong recall among prospective clients at a new region
- Construct forecasts, analytical models, monitor and analyze industry trends & market changes
- Design, Implement, Monitor and Execute special transformation projects
- Prepare reports, brochures and adhere to other ad-hoc business activities.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent Communication and Decision-Making Skill
- Strong in content creation and power point presentation
- Tools: Knowledge on Advanced Excel will be an added advantage
What We Offer
- Competitive environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package