Talent Acquisition at Intellipaat
Views:329 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Intellipaat - Research Analyst (1-5 yrs)
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team.
- Articulate and present complex concepts in easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audiences in mind.
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry.
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences.
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/youtube platforms on upcoming technologies.
- Qualification: B.Tech (Computer science & IT), M.tech, MCA, BE (CS).
- Fresher or Experienced (1-5 Years) from Edtech/E-learning industry would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- High level of energy and proactive nature.
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Preferable Knowledge Of Linux & Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Preferable Knowledge Of Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop etc).
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies.
Salary: Best in the industry.
Job Location: Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru.