Consultant at Avimukta
Views:5362 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Intellectual Property & Media Lawyer - Law Firm (2-8 yrs)
We have Couple of opportunities for IP Lawyer into Media & entertainment industry with law firms and in-house in Mumbai Location.
Job Description :
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating film production related agreements, artist agreements, licensing agreements, copyright acquisition, licensing agreements, etc.
- Advising and Strategizing with the business team to bring negotiations to a quick closure.
- Transactional Copyright work, knowledge of the Copyright Act, 1957 including the Copyright (Amendment) Act, 2012.
- Conducting Trademark search and drawing analysis.
- Providing legal advice on the registration and protection of trademarks in multiple jurisdictions.
- Due-diligence and Trademark portfolio management
- Candidates coming from Film Production Houses preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.