Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:2144 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
Intellecap - Manager - Investment Banking - Equity (5-8 yrs)
Intellecap Advisory Services Private Limited (Intellecap) is a global advisory firm with expertise in supporting and scaling social enterprise ecosystems in South Asia, South-East Asia and Sub Saharan Africa. Headquartered in India, Intellecap has presence in Kenya, Bangladesh and Indonesia. Our offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad cater to our clients- requirements in the sub-continent and South Asia. While the Jakarta office serves the south-east Asian markets, our Nairobi office services the Sub-Saharan markets. Intellecap has grown into a group with more than 6000 employees and over 500 engagements across 40+ countries around the world. Intellecap exists to bridge the opportunity gap for the emerging 3 billion. All our work is designed to make markets equitable and inclusive. We take an ecosystem-based approach to problem solving and focus on three levers - 1) Knowledge, 2) Networks, and 3) Capital.
Our unique positioning at the intersection of social and commercial business sectors allows us to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world to shape distinctive solutions. Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
We are seeking a candidate who has:
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking;
- Executed end to end private equity transactions;
- Sound knowledge of and experience with term sheets and shareholder agreements
- An MBA from a reputed business school or CA;
- Knowledge of one or more of the sectors that Intellecap focuses on, viz. Financial Services, Healthcare, Food and Agriculture and Cleantech;
The candidate is expected to:
- Manage transactions and their closure in a time bound manner, with optimal utilization of team's resources;
- Manage investor and client expectations with respect to deals
- Mentor junior team members to create better delivery and leadership capability;
- Support the reporting manager in creating BD pipeline
The candidate should have the following hard and soft skills:
- Sound Fundamentals - Accounts, Financial Modelling, Reading and interpreting Balance Sheets;
- Analytical and logical thought-flow.
- High confidence level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very high level of ownership and commitment;
- Ability to manage networks and relationships;
- Ability to think beyond the obvious and draw out from readings and interactions with various people.
Intellecap does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions are based solely on merit, qualifications, and abilities.