Senior Manager - Human Capital at Aavishkaar Intellecap
Views:13178 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Intellecap - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-10 yrs)
Manager : Accounts & Finance
Reports to : Head - Accounts & Finance
Location : Mumbai
Organizational Overview :
About Intellecap :
- Intellecap is a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions that help build and scale profitable and sustainable enterprises dedicated to social and environmental change.
- Founded in 2002, the Aavishkaar and Intellecap Group have directed US $ 600 Million of capital to entrepreneurs working on such challenging problems sustainably through equity funds, venture debt vehicle, microfinance lending or investment banking intermediation.
- Intellecap provides a broad range of Consulting, Research and Investment Banking Services, to Multilateral Agencies, Development Finance Institutions, Social Enterprises, Corporations, Investors, Policy Makers and Donors.
- Select clients include the Rockefeller Foundation, Gates Foundation, GIZ, DFID, Hindustan Unilever, International Finance Corporation, Asian Development Bank and Michael and Susan Dell Foundation. For more details please visit, www.intellecap.com.
Job Description :
- Managing entire accounting function
- Ensuring timely taxation compliances (Income Tax, TDS, Service Tax / GST etc.)
- Monthly standalone and consolidated financial statements
- Managing Internal, Statutory, Transfer pricing Audit
- Revenue and cost tracker (especially OPE)
- Client profitability working (after analyzing time spent by BU Teams for client servicing)
- Cash flow monitoring and forecast
- Setting systems and process for related activities
- ERP (from Tally to NetSuites) implementation Qualifications
- CA with atleast 5 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of IGAAP, Ind AS etc
- Well verse with taxation & company Law
- Experience of handling foreign operation would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Ppt