Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:1086 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Intellecap - Manager - Business Consulting & Research - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
About Intellecap :
Intellecap (www.intellecap.com) is the advisory arm of The Aavishkaar Group, which works to build businesses that can benefit the under-served segments across Asia and Africa. We are pioneers in providing innovative business solutions that help, build and scale profitable and sustainable enterprises dedicated to social and environmental change. We have worked with more than 300 clients on more than 500 engagements across geographies. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of social and commercial business to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world. Our clients include a broad base of Enterprises, Investors, Development Finance Institutions, Foundations, and Private-sector organizations
What we do at Intellecap:
- We strive to create an environment that catalyzes business-led solutions towards development through our services, incubations, and Initiatives. We work in the sectors: Financial Services, Agriculture and Livelihoods, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Water and Sanitation, and Circular Economy.
- Intellecap's Consulting's clientele is global, and the team has delivered over 100 diverse projects across Asia and Africa. The team works with:
i. Social Enterprise models to help them achieve scale and faster integration with the mainstream through better business planning, market intelligence, and process excellence
ii. Large businesses and corporations to help them engage better with the Bottom of the Pyramid markets
iii. Private foundations, multilateral and bilateral funders and investors to help them understand, strategize and design interventions for the inclusive business space
- 8-10 years experience with at least 2 years- experience in managing teams on consulting engagements
- MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification
- Candidates with corporate strategy backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize information and lead insightful recommendations to clients
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients and support business development
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor, coach associates, senior associates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of leading published work highly desirable
1. Manage the delivery of projects in line with client expectations and company standards;
2. Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
3. Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap;
4. Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
5. Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
6. Analyze data and assist in the structure and plan for project requirements;
7. Manage delivery of workstreams within a project in line with client expectations and company standards
8. Support business development and other internal initiatives
9. Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.