Human Capital at Aavishkaar Group
Views:1517 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Intellecap - Manager - Agri Business Vertical - Consulting & Research - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
About Intellecap :
Intellecap Advisory Services Private Limited (Intellecap) is a global advisory firm with expertise in supporting and scaling social enterprise ecosystems in South Asia, South-East Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. Headquartered in India, Intellecap has a presence in Kenya, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. Our offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad cater to our clients- requirements in the sub-continent and South Asia.
While the Jakarta office serves the south-east Asian markets, our Nairobi office services the Sub-Saharan markets. Intellecap has grown into a group with more than 6000 employees and over 500 engagements across 40+ countries around the world. Intellecap exists to bridge the opportunity gap for the emerging 3 billion. All our work is designed to make markets equitable and inclusive. We take an ecosystem-based approach to problem-solving and focus on three levers - 1) Knowledge, 2) Networks, and 3) Capital.
Our unique positioning at the intersection of social and commercial business sectors allows us to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world to shape distinctive solutions. Please visit https://www.intellecap.com/ to know more about us.
Job Description :
- MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification
Experience Requirements :
- 8-12 years of experience in consulting to corporations and/or multilateral and/or government
- Strong understanding of agricultural value chains, challenges faced by agri-entrepreneurs and financial service providers focused on supporting agriculture
- Exposure to inclusive business/BOP/Social enterprise/Impact investing / digital financial services space would be an added advantage
- Experience in managing consulting teams to deliver high-quality outputs
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple focus sectors such as value chain evaluation, agri market linkages, ag tech, agri financing, policy advocacy and research, capital facilitation etc.
- Project Management skills as they relate to managing engagements outcomes- high-quality deliverables are produced on a timely basis and within budget
- Strong client and relationship-building skills including the ability to engage senior client on firm's offerings as well as emerging issues across practice areas in the Agriculture sector, Lead project scope discussions, and provide insightful recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to lead people- Build and motivate a team for greater performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills- experience of leading published work highly desirable
Essential Skills :
- Excellent project and client management skills including demonstrated experience of successfully undertaking client negotiations
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex information
- Being pro-active and able to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in multi-cultural and multi-ethnic teams
- Fluency in English and the ability to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing.
Intellecap does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions are based solely on merit, qualifications, and abilities.