Talent Acquisition Professional at Intellecap
Views:3206 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Intellecap - Assistant Manager/Manager - Compliance (5-10 yrs)
1. Handling secretarial matters including Board/ Shareholder Meetings, minutes and communications.
2. Ensuring full and timely compliances under the Companies Act 2013 and RBI, FEMA, SEBI guidelines for the group companies including all applicable Rules, / circulars/ notifications, policy framework etc.
3. Monitoring all regulatory updates and assessing and highlighting its impact on the Business transactions and providing solutions, wherever possible.
4. Understanding and ensuring critical compliances at group level such as Loans, Investments, RPT, Borrowings, Charges, disclosure of interest etc.
5. Managing relationships with Shareholders and Directors.
1. Drafting and reviewing Client Agreements
2. Drafting and reviewing other contracts such as lease deeds, non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, employment contracts etc.
3. Coordinating with transaction counsels as and when required.
4. Providing general legal advisory and support on other legal and secretarial issues as and when required
- Qualified Company Secretary, A Law Degree would an added advantage
- Expert knowledge of Indian Company Law, Rules and Procedures thereunder.
- Working knowledge of other laws and procedures.
- Excellent English and good legal drafting skills.
- 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.