Assistant Manager at Integreon
Views:883 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Integreon - Director - Legal Process Outsourcing Operations - LLB/LLM (8-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Dual role of acting as a Contracts Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) and heading the Mumbai LPO operations
- Act specifically as a Contracts Management SME, supporting client deliveries across various locations, specifically
- Project management of large-scale contract migration into contract lifecycle management (CLM) platforms including solution design, metadata abstraction template design, reporting, associate management, data administration and client interaction
- Drafting and documenting contract negotiation playbooks, contract review and negotiation workflows
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts such as NDAs, MSAs, SOWs and other commercial contracts of medium and high complexity
- Contract process re-engineering and contract technology consulting expertise
- Working with sales to close business and support large bids, including actively contributing to RFPs
- Assist with business development, revenue management, managing costs and profit margins
- Leveraging business acumen, management experience, change management skills and domain expertise.
- Develop standardized and best practices supporting LPO delivery excellence.
- Leading client pitches and client visits.
- Provide support and guidance to client deliveries across different locations and across multiple LPO verticals.
- Engaging the Executive Management and being an active contributor and team player among theGlobal Leadership team.
- Actively engage in retaining high caliber resources; design pieces of training and career growth path.
Functional Skills :
- High level of integrity, work ethic, positive attitude and commitment.
- Perfect verbal and written English communication skills and excellent client-facing skills.
- Energetic and driven team worker.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a global environment with different time-zones.
- A strong understanding of the role of contract management technology through the use of Apttus, Selectica, SciQuest, Emptoris, Ariba, Seal, Kira or other similar tools
- Comprehension of contract meta-data abstraction template design and knowledge of data mapping requirements to facilitate successful migration of contracts onto contract management platforms
Qualifications and Additional Requirements :
- Degree in Law or LLM
- Minimum of 8-10 years or more experience practicing law and working within an LPO environment
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Experience migrating large volumes of contracts onto contract management platforms
- Previous legal process outsourcing experience a plus
- Should have experience of building and managing large teams in prior organizations