Assistant Manager at Integreon
Views:2598 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Integreon - Director - Legal Process Outsourcing Operations - LLB/LLM (8-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Dual role of acting as a Contracts Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) and heading the Mumbai LPO operations
- Act specifically as a Contracts Management SME, supporting client deliveries across various locations, specifically
- Project management of large-scale contract migration into contract lifecycle management (CLM) platforms including solution design, metadata abstraction template design, reporting, associate management, data administration and client interaction
- Drafting and documenting contract negotiation playbooks, contract review and negotiation workflows
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts such as NDAs, MSAs, SOWs and other commercial contracts of medium and high complexity
- Contract process re-engineering and contract technology consulting expertise
- Working with sales to close business and support large bids, including actively contributing to RFPs
- Assist with business development, revenue management, managing costs and profit margins
- Leveraging business acumen, management experience, change management skills and domain expertise.
- Develop standardized and best practices supporting LPO delivery excellence.
- Leading client pitches and client visits.
- Provide support and guidance to client deliveries across different locations and across multiple LPO verticals.
- Engaging the Executive Management and being an active contributor and team player among theGlobal Leadership team.
- Actively engage in retaining high caliber resources; design pieces of training and career growth path.
Functional Skills :
- High level of integrity, work ethic, positive attitude and commitment.
- Perfect verbal and written English communication skills and excellent client-facing skills.
- Energetic and driven team worker.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a global environment with different time-zones.
- A strong understanding of the role of contract management technology through the use of Apttus, Selectica, SciQuest, Emptoris, Ariba, Seal, Kira or other similar tools
- Comprehension of contract meta-data abstraction template design and knowledge of data mapping requirements to facilitate successful migration of contracts onto contract management platforms
Qualifications and Additional Requirements :
- Degree in Law or LLM
- Minimum of 8-10 years or more experience practicing law and working within an LPO environment
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Experience migrating large volumes of contracts onto contract management platforms
- Previous legal process outsourcing experience a plus
- Should have experience of building and managing large teams in prior organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.