Integrated Service Operations Lead - IT (15-28 yrs)
Position Purpose & Summary
The Integrated Service Operations Lead is responsible for the design, implementation and governance of standard, global operational processes (ITIL) to achieve defined operational outcomes and improved service quality. The ISO Lead is also accountable for leading ongoing operational improvement through proactive, data-driven insight into key stakeholder groups (e.g. regions, portfolios, domains, BRMs, etc.) and defining aligned and prioritized continuous improvement programs.
The ISO Lead scope and focus covers all IT service areas (e.g. Infrastructure, Applications, Middleware, etc.) and ensures integration with other IT teams for an end-to-end and standardized process approach and implementation. The ISO Lead will also manage operational execution and support, and leverage related process knowledge and expertise, from Global IT's Infrastructure managed service provider.
30% Strategy and Planning
- Defines multi-year strategy and vision, supported by measurable goals and objectives, for the IT Service Management business capability (people, process, data, technology)
- Lead Global IT in modernizing, streamlining and automating common ITIL processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and simplicity in how we work.
- Develop/update annual service roadmap/strategy with input from and collaboration with Regions, Infrastructure, Applications, Middleware and TGRC, as well as the Infrastructure managed service provider.
- Responsible for providing strategic leadership and strategic guidance to large team on process implementation deliverables.
- Partners with strategic IT and Business stakeholders, ensuring team is evaluating, inspecting and identifying all risks and issues.
20% Operations Management
- Responsible for overseeing process development, outcome definition, reporting, measurement and continuous improvement across core ITIL processes.
- Provide oversight to Infrastructure managed services provider for ITIL process execution management and quality.
- Review performance with regions, portfolios, domains and managed service providers to ensure successful execution of processes and identify areas for improvement and ensure performance requirements are met.
- Establish Incident, Problem and Request prioritization guidelines and escalation procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders.
20% Relationship Management
- Partner with CCSP to manage provider relationships, ensure vendor management processes and policies are followed, and resolve any escalated issues (e.g., address non-compliance service level issues).
- Maintain relationship with strategic vendors and service providers to fully understand service offerings and to drive service enhancement and continuous improvements.
- Inform end users of the service delivery processes and the procedures for accessing the applicable services.
- Communicate support responsibilities and applicable procedures to core Global IT teams and applicable Third Party Contractors.
- Influence and Inform highly strategic project sponsors and stakeholders of the status of projects, and broker solution information through processes such as enterprise architecture, peer groups, formal and informal networks, and documented design best practices.
- Work with individual BUs or BU Shared Service groups to identify opportunities to add business value and improve cost effectiveness of IT services.
- Partner with Infrastructure managed services provider and/or CCE team to support communications and education around changes to standard process.
20% People Management and Budgeting
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning, coaching, and engagement for global and large teams.
- Provide strategic leadership in the selection of staff and other employees; determines resource needs, plans for future workforce needs, and independently makes selection decisions within domain area.
- Responsible for aligning overall team resources to execute against medium-long term strategies and meeting defined Global IT objectives.
- Global financial responsibility for service component performance.
- Service budget development and administration - globally as well as per region, working with regional service tags and cost center owners.
- Development of cost recovery methodology, service rates, and billing procedures for ISO services.
- Produces monthly management reports reflecting service financial status and forecasting.
- Purchase approvals per finance approval matrix.
- Responsible for budgeting duties across a large team (forecasting, reporting P&L, etc.)
10% Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or Business Related field or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 10 years of experience in managing multiple, medium to large, production operations teams, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong background in ITIL or similar process oriented framework.
- People management experience providing leadership across multiple IT disciplines with proven ability to manage a distributed team. Ability to motivate individuals and groups as well as address personnel performance situations.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with third party vendors in a global, managed services environment.
- Problem management and continuous improvement experience.
- Experience in establishing and implementing metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound quality decisions
- Demonstrated experience with leading large scale change initiatives, within an IT context, and in a complex, multi-faceted environment.
- Ability to lead global teams and work independently.
- Ability to accomplish results through others (lower level managers, professional employees, managed service employees).
- Demonstrated high proficiency in business, financial, or data analysis.
- Ability to influence and create alignment among business and IT services.
- Possess excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills necessary for team coordination, helping partners, and service discussions with IT leadership.
- Business fluency in English.
- Ability to define requirements.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize, and remain customer focused.
- Masters Degree (MBA)
- ITSM, Cobit and/or related certifications
- Experience in a large SAP environment
- Experience in operating within a large, global managed services framework
- Experience with IT Infrastructure technologies
- Experience working in a controls role such as Corporate Audit or TGRC
- Experience in development and management of IT services including setting strategy and roadmaps.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and implement solutions
- Work experience in multiple countries
- Lean or Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology skills
- Contributor to an IT industry body or industry related major corporation advisory group
Non-English language skills
Kindly call me @ 9360975021
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.