Insurance Price Reporting Role - Analytics Firm - APAC (2-8 yrs)
Insurance Price Reporting- APAC Insurance
EXL Analytics is one of the largest advanced analytics providers in the world and provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting-edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach.
Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our client's decision making and help them dig deeper for solutions. Our global footprint of nearly 5,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, acquire new customers, increase wallet share, minimize risk, create regulatory compliance frameworks, boost operational efficiency and identify new channels for growth and profitability. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
About The Role:
We're looking for an experienced data transformation and business intelligence Developer with a strong background in SAS, SQL and Power BI skills to join our team! Do you want a role where you can really make a difference? Then this role could be perfect for you.
In this role you will apply your expertise in data analytics and visualisation techniques to enable better customer understanding and data driven decision making for our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, highly collaborative and high growth team to work on ways to leverage Data Analytics & Business Intelligence techniques to improve customer experiences.
- Engage with various business stakeholders, gather requirements and design wireframes and dashboards for the project.
- Responsible for extracting, storing and transforming data from multiple data sources and systems to support reporting requirements
- Create data mapping and other technical documentation
- Design, develop and maintain smart visualizations to enable seamless self-service and monitoring for key metrics and performance indicators
- Be accountable for the quality and performance of core data objects and dashboards
- Play a key role in testing phase of the project
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters degree with statistical and/ or technology background preferred
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, SQL and Power BI is mandatory
- Various roles are available, candidates between 2-10 years relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Data Analytics and reporting skills within Insurance Pricing domain is preferred
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with good communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up challenges
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world's leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others.
Focussed on driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 32,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents.