Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:216 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Insurance Placement Manager - Insurance Broking (2-10 yrs)
- Identifying & Understanding Risk, Preparing RFQ and Comparative, Negotiating with Insurers pricing, terms & conditions, Account Handling, Sales support
- Evaluate and present the risk to insurance companies (suggesting additional covers depending on the client profile).
- Working with client facing colleagues to understand client's requirements and provide end to end solution for placing the business with the insurers i.e. generating quotes, preparing a comparative statement, follow up and policy vetting.
- Identifying risk exposures of the client, understanding the insurance requirements and providing them with insurance solutions.
- Business awareness and industry knowledge
- Ability to drive cross functional team for common objectives.
- Interact with key clients of Group business from time to time to understand their concerns and identify improvement areas
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum Graduate, Post Graduate will be plus.
- Goal oriented with positive attitude, sincere, hard- working and ambitious.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication with clarity of thought and expression.
- Average 5 to 7 years of experience in the Insurance industry to manage corporate relationship.
- Knowledge and development of systems and processes to support service delivery.