Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:133 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Instructional Designer - Education Division (7-10 yrs)
Instructional Designer - Education Division
Instructional Designer Job Description :
- Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on challenges and play multiple roles - as a facilitator, innovator, researcher, and developer?
- We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our learning and training programs.
- If you are a motivated and energetic person - with a deep interest in developing learning experiences that facilitate knowledge and skill acquisition, then we'll be happy to hear from you!
Instructional Designer job profile:
THE JOB :
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience's training needs
- Set instructional goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional print and graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Put together exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Develop modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
THE PERSON :
Should have :
- Previous working experience in instructional design for 5-7 years with a reputed e-learning enterprise
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- B tech in computer science with Advanced Certification or MA degree in Multimedia Design or Instructional Design from a well recognised institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.