Consultant - BFSI & Analytics at Seventh Edge
Views:55 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Instructional Designer - Digital Services Firm (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent opportunity for an Instructional Designer position.
Company - SE2 Digital Services
Location - Pune.
Please find below the JD :-
- 7-12 years of instructional design (andragogy, Kirkpatrick and Blooms' levels, ADDIE) and curriculum development experience global building instructor-led and eLearning training (preferably with a global team)
- Advanced level proficiency in designing and developing content using Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop, and other tools such as Lectora
- Experience turning raw source material into visually appealing, and engaging learning experiences (simulations, gamification, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge and experience in creating a storyboard using multiple approach
- Training development experience using instructional methods and learning theories or models, such as discovery-based learning, constructivism, action mapping, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with experienced professionals to ensure course development of sophisticated concepts is accurate, concise, and clear
- Project and time management skills, with ability to coordinate tasks and meet objectives with quality in a fast-paced, high-growth, and high-output environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, vetting and refining each result to the highest quality
- Strong passion for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that captivate, educate, and transfer into employee learning
- Proven understanding of learning and content management systems and methodologies
- Aptitude towards maintaining progressive knowledge of the trends in instructional design, learning methodologies and learning technology solutions
- Ability to routinely research current trends, tools and techniques associated with content/curriculum design and development.
Kindly revert your updated resume with the following required details if you are interested.
1. Total experience -
2. Relevant experience -
3. Current CTC (Fix + Variable) -
4. Expected CTC -
5. Notice Period -