Associate consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:193 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Instructional Designer - Curriculum (4-8 yrs)
Hybrid Mode - 3 day WFO and 2 day WFH
Location - Sunlife office - Sector 62, Gurgaon
- The person in this role must be highly skilled in curriculum design technologies and have a solid understanding of design methodologies. They must also be able to move forward in the design process with different levels of ambiguity and incompleteness. This person must enjoy sharing knowledge and skills and working together as a team towards a common goal.
- This role is fulfilled by understanding the design life cycle and determining the best learning platform for optimum learning transfer. The instructional designer will develop interactive lesson plans, technically advanced web based modules and engaging virtual classrooms for all business units.
Key Accountabilities :
- Collaboration/Team Work/Continuous Improvement
- Developing a collection of assets and templates
- Ensuring project work such as code and graphics are checked in on a daily basis
- Participate frequently in brainstorming sessions with team and working groups
- Support and foster skill development within the team
- Ability to work as a team towards a common goal/objective
- Takes accountability for work
- Identifying areas for improvement within the Design Structure
- Actively taking part in problem solving meetings and consulting sessions on training requirements.
- Ability to quickly familiarize themselves with new project content
- Ability to formulate key questions regarding content/design and work with SME's to resolve
- Develop highly detailed WBT storyboards and ILT design layouts
- Use knowledge and skills of Adult learning principles to create interactive and effective learning platforms based on complexity of project content
- Ensure that all components of design align and support the programs learning objectives and program strategy
- Develop effective knowledge testing throughout programs using platforms such as quizzes, learning activities, decision based scenarios and case studies
- Develops curriculum on time, on budget and inclusive of all content.
- Strong knowledge and skills in design development using third party authoring tools
- Solid understanding of which authoring tools support specific delivery methods
- Applying the most appropriate instructional design approaches to produce highly relevant, engaging and interactive content for each course/program in a ILT or WBT
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and determine solutions
- Publishing content using a number of different file types
- Strong knowledge on publishing content and courses on the Breeze server and LMS
- Testing published links to ensure functionality and reporting Complexity and Innovation
The Instructional Design role requires a thorough understanding of the following:
- ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate)
- Kirkpatrick's 4 levels of evaluation
- Adult Learning Principles
- Accelerated Learning
- Writing principles
- Design development on authoring tools:
- Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise, Articulate 360, Vyond
- The Instructional Designer role is continually being challenged to come up with new and innovative ways to build and deliver successful learning experiences. Being able to understand the goals and needs of the business and then matching it with a blended program is a major responsibility for this role.
- The designer is expected to be able to push the boundaries of all the authoring tools. This may include advanced coding and actions as well as using supplemental utilities to work around tool limitations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.