Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:2351 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Institutional Equity Sales Role - BFS - Asia Pacific (2-10 yrs)
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Designation - AVP/VP
- Identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors. Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients. Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors.
- Leverages the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts.
- Assists in the development and identification of clients who invests in the Primary and secondary Indian Equity products.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Should be able to organize road shows, set up one to one meetings between the Portfolio investors and the management of companies issuing the offerings.
- Should be able to generate secondary market business for the firm.
- Developing and managing the relationships at the various buy-side firms is especially critical.
- A master's degree in finance or a related field. A CFA designation is a plus
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in Institutional Business.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.