HR at InspireOne Consultants
Views:1681 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
InspireOne - Associate Consultant - Organization Development & Leadership Consulting (7-12 yrs)
Objective of the role:
The job holder will be responsible for designing and delivering complex, innovative and high-end OD & Leadership consulting solutions. The role entails providing expertise in the field of Leadership & Organization Development. The role would also entail business development support for acquiring new clients.
What the Job Holder will need to do:
- Facilitate in the development and customization of InspireOne solutions
- Manage client projects effectively and support the project team
- Delivery of Leadership & OD solutions
- Business development support
- Chart out own career path for a longer-term association with InspireOne as a future practice lead
What skills will be needed for the role:
- Experience in developing & delivering Leadership and OD initiatives.
- Instructional design and expertise in content development
- Project Management
- Analytical abilities to provide value-added insights.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill. Commitment to - right-first-time- and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Influencing skills.
- A strong passion for learning and aim to pursue Leadership & OD consulting as a career.
- Depth of knowledge, willingness to learn, strong administrative background and high motivation.
Challenges/Complexity of Job:
- Managing and aligning different stakeholder expectations
- Managing Client and Process requirements
- High level of operational excellence