INSOFE - Senior Data Engineer (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Total Experience of 7-10 years and should be interested in teaching and research
- 3+ years- experience in data engineering which includes data ingestion, preparation, provisioning, automated testing, and quality checks.
- 3+ Hands-on experience in Big Data cloud platforms like AWS and GCP, Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- 3+ years of Big Data and Analytics Technologies. Experience in SQL, writing code in spark engine using python, scala or java Language. Experience in Spark, Scala
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining ETL systems
- Experience in data pipeline and workflow management tools like Airflow
- Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, opensource Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries
- Familiarity with Visualization and Reporting Tools like Tableau, Kibana.
- Should be good at storytelling in Technology.
- Please note that candidates should be interested in teaching and research work.
Qualification: B.Tech / BE / M.Sc / MBA / B.Sc, Having Certifications in Big Data Technologies and Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP will be preferred
Primary Skills: Big Data + Python + Spark + Hive + Cloud Computing
Secondary Skills: NoSQL+ SQL + ETL + Scala + Tableau
Selection Process: 1 Hackathon, 1 Technical round, and 1 HR round
Benefit: Free of cost training on Data Science from top-notch professors