HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1847 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Inside Sales Role - US Process - EduTech/IT (2-6 yrs)
Inside Sales - US Process - EdTech/IT
Location : Bangalore
CTC : Upto 15 LPA + Incentive
Exp. : 2.0 - 6.0 Years
Mandatory Qualification :
- Strong experience in US inside sales
- Experience in any B2C / B2B / Software Sales / SAAS Sales/ IT Products & Services
- IT/CS background(B.Tech - Computers / MCA / M.Sc Computers /BCA/ BSc computers)
- Willing to work in the night shift
Job Description :
- We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team.
- The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Program Advisor Requirements :
- BE (Preferably Computer science), MCA preferred.
- 2-6 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Should have worked in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in CRM software such as Fresh sales/Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal, and written.