Inside Sales Role - International Market - Education (2-6 yrs)
US Inside Sales /International Inside Sales
About Program Advisors :
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team. The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as a Program advisor you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Program advisor should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Program Advisor Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.